Sunday, June 9, 2019

Floral cluster note card set

Hi everyone! Have you seen the new Floral Cluster release from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps?
It's fabulous! Pretty, fun to color and each set has lots of useful sentiments. AND the best part?  Only ONE die set to purchase - The Floral Cluster and Sprigs die set fits all 4 stamp sets!

Here are the sets:
As soon as I saw these sets, I immediately thought of making a seasonal set of note cards! I used a different color scheme for each but kept the layout the same. And it's flat for easy mailing!
I used my copics to color each image and kept the design pretty simple. I played around with a circle ring, used a few sequins, and added a few scored lines along the top and bottom.
Here's a closer look at each one by itself:
Stay tuned for a few more cards using these. I'm trying some no-line water coloring and some ink blending!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.