Saturday, May 4, 2019

Blue roses for your birthday

Hi everyone! I've had the Everything's Rosy stamp set from Sunny Studio Stamps for some time and haven't had a chance to use it very much. So when I borrowed the Glacier Caves set of Altenew ink cubes from a friend in I KNEW I HAD to use them with these 4 step roses.
I absolutely LOVE these blue roses!!
Lots of fun goodies on this one. The background was made with the stencil from Simple Stories called Diamond Sparkle. I stenciled with green ink at the bottom and blue at the top. Most of the green is covered up with the sentiment, but just enough is peeking through at the bottom for some balance.
The sentiment is from the Birthday Sentiments stamp set from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Other supplies used:
Journey Rectangles and silver pearls from Fun Stampers Journey
Standard Circle dies SM and LG from Spellbinders 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blue roses. I have this set and love it. Love your card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - suh a Beautiful card!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.