Thursday, April 4, 2019

Mug of Hugs

Hi everyone! I have a fun card to share playing in the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I loved this sketch, it lends itself nicely to a variety of card images.
I used the Mug of Hugs itty bitty stamp set from Unity Stamp Co. which is so cute! I colored the mug with ombre colors I pulled from the patterned paper which is from Echo Park Coffee 6x6 pad. I used the markers R32, R12 and R01 for the mug.
It's kinda hard to see in the photo, but I embossed the rectangle die into the image panel giving it an illusion of an additional layer.

Here is the sketch if you want to play along. I kept my card relatively clean as their challenge is to use their sketch AND to keep your card fresh with clean lines!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Other supplies used:
A2 Matting Basics sets A and B by Spellbinders
Soft Stone cardstock by Papertrey Ink
Copic markers
May Arts Burlap String in natural
Wild Orchid Crafts open rose 10mm
Memento Luxe Rhubarb Stalk ink

2 comments:

  1. Love this image and your framing is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love that mug! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.