Monday, April 1, 2019

Just for you -a little copics and a little water coloring

Hi everyone! I had a lot of fun with this card. I just LOVE this image from Unity Stamps -it's from an older kit of the month from 2014 called Botanical Bliss, but it's always been a favorite of mine.
It's been awhile since I played around with my Unity stamps, but I still have some older sets in my stash so I'm happy to say they will be getting some love now.
I colored the image with my copic markers but wanted something fun in the background and played around with some water coloring. This was only my 3rd attempt, so that's improvement! lol!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Other supplies used:
Spellbinders Standard Circles dies
Ranger Super Fine White embossing powder 
VersaMark Watermark stamp pad
sequins
Pretty Excellent Water color palette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.