Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Bloom This Way mini catalog is LIVE!

Hi everyone!  I'm super excited because the FSJ Bloom This Way spring mini catalog went live yesterday! There are sooooo many amazing new stamps, dies, printed papers and embellishments in this catalog. Be sure to take a minute to download and view it HERE.  And...this week FSJ is hosting a launch party which will showcase some amazing inspiration!  Be sure to check out and subscribe to FSJ's blog and Facebook page for daily projects!
My card uses a few of the new goodies.  The Spring Botanicals stamp set, brand new Black Silk and the sentiment is a sticker from the Happy Thoughts pack (which is a Bloom Benefit of orders totaling $50 or more).  I did something different with my bloom. Instead of using the matching die to cut it out, I stamped it 3 times in Cranberry Bliss ink, fussy cut it out in layers.  I then dragged the edges in the pigment ink and embossed it with gold powder.  I thought the gold edges brought an elegant touch and dimension to the flower. 
And I made a shaker card!  Who doesn't love a good shaker card?!?  Since we don't yet have gold sequins (ahem, attention Kim Kesti!), the gold filler in the shaker element was made from 3 of our hand punches, the star, heart and tiny hole and I pulled apart some of the gold sequin trim.  Fun right?
Before I go I also wanted too mention that the January promotion is Spruce Your Space, and has many organization products and clear stamp blocks on sale!!
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Here's a close up picture.
All products used are Fun Stampers Journey.

3 comments:

  1. Love it and your call out for gold sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous twist on this stamp to make it layered and embossed - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.