Monday, December 11, 2017

Black and White Christmas card

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I posted. For several weeks I was busy preparing for my trip to Phoenix to the FSJ Journey Station. While I was there, I filmed 13 videos (Product Spotlight videos on our dies, so keep an eye out for them)!! And helped prepare and participated in the FSJ Presents event! It was an amazing trip! I'm back now and after a few days off to put up my Christmas tree and decorations, I am back to work.

To help with my slow mojo, I played along with the current Splitcoast Sketch Challenge #674. It was a fun traditional sketch and I decided to use some of the black and white Christmas paper from the Christmas Cheer Prints pack and made a (nearly) black and white card. It was out of the norm for me and I am still not sure how much I like it. But here it is...
I lightly colored the lovely shopping lady image from the Merry Melody stamp set using the Journey Color Burst Pencils. I get asked a lot how I blend my colors, I use the Color Burst Blenders with some generic baby oil and it blends beautifully! My white background panel is embossed with the Love Stripes folder.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Here's a close up picture.
All products used are Fun Stampers Journey.

1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.