Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Holiday Cheer candy cane

Hi everyone! Well, it's that time of year that I start working on a few Christmas cards. I usually send out 20-25, and since I don't make duplicates, I like to make 1 or 2 a week starting right about now!

I played along in this week's Splitcoast Challenge 663.  It's a fun block-type sketch! I used the candy cane image from the Holiday Sparkle stamp set and kept the embellishments for the blocks simple with poinsettia flower (Poinsettia Burst pack), sentiment and patterned paper (Christmas Cheer prints) with ribbon. This didn't take too long and I may use it again!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
All products used are Fun Stampers Journey.

1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.