Thursday, July 20, 2017

Introducing some new flower and branch dies

Hi everyone!  Yesterday I had a chance to play around with several of FSJ's new flower and branch dies and made a small note card set for my sister.  If you've followed me for any amount of time it's no secret I LOVE anything flowers!  So it's no surprise with the new catalog product launch, I gravitated to these first.
My set of three cards all use the same basic layout, satin ribbon layered with organdy, the Love Stripes embossing folder and sentiments from the Hostess Exclusive set called Family Forever.

My first card uses the amazing branch die called Detailed Foliage die cut from Silver Mirror cardstock (which is new and a FAV of mine).  I paired it with the large flower from the Bloom Benefits Victorian Accent pack and River Stone satin ribbon.
My second card uses the Bloom Creator die set with the Hostess Exclusive die Mystic Vine.  I alternated the blooms and branches with Cool Pool, Vellum and Silver Mirror cardstock.
My last card uses the Star Burst Bloom die set.  Just one word for you, LOVE.  I made this one using Lavender Fusion and Silver Mirror.  I kept the bloom without a branch behind is as I thought the layering pieces in this set stood alone.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
All products used are Fun Stampers Journey.

4 comments:

  1. Michelle these are beautiful cards! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Michelle! So stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are stunning. I love the dies and the awesome flowers are beautiful. Great colors and wow that mirror silver is beautiful. I can see why it would be a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All 3 cards are beautiful and full of interesting details! Terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.