Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Burger time!

Hi everyone!  I have a quick and easy summertime card to share.  I played along with the SCS Clean and Simple challenge, to make a Summertime card.  I used the super fun set called, Build A Burger.  This set is part of the Spring into Summer catalog and is still available for a few more days (until June 30th).
Since it was a simple challenge, I chose to paper piece the burger elements instead of coloring.  It went by much faster.  I added a few embellishments and called it good.  If you want to play along, you can find the challenge details here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here is a close up picture of my burger:
All supplies used are Fun Stampers Journey.

2 comments:

  1. Great card! It would make a terrific BBQ invite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card for summer picnics, family reunions, block parties, and celebrations!!! It would also be a fun playful way to make the burger plate design as the focal for a thank-you card when someone else has graciously hosted a gathering. Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.