Monday, October 10, 2016

Journey Girl lockets

Hi everyone!  Did you know Fun Stampers Journey has a line of customizable pendants and lockets?  It's part of the Journey Girl Collection and you can see the entire collection starting on page 296 of the online Inspiration Book and Catalog.  This weekend when I really needed my coffee inspiration to get myself out of the house and to the grocery store and I reached for my Journey Girl locket and customized it with a few of my favorite charms - the Coffee Cup, Love and a few of the I Heart Hearts!

I thought I'd snap a pic of it and share with you along with a few other items in the collection.  The locket I wore is the Small Sparkled Round size with the Dome Kit top (the dome shape allows room for the charms).  I should note that all the Sparkled lockets are made with genuine Swavorski Crystals and are sooooo stunning.
 See the cute Coffee Cup charm?  LOVE!  The background of my locket is a piece of Buttercream punched with the 1" circle and then trimmed oh so slightly to fit inside.  When you use the Dome kit to accommodate charms, the Accent Plates are a bit too thick.  I love using cardstock (or patterned paper) as my background because you can customize it to whatever you are wearing.  

Here is a pic of the Large Solid Round locket, the Solid Ring and Hoop and the Filigree Butterfly plate.  Once again, you can purchase an Accent Plate (which is a smooth thick acrylic piece) or you can customize it yourself with a die cut/punched/trimmed piece of cardstock or patterned paper.  I have both the Turquoise and Black accent plates.
There is also rectangle Tower size option!  These are new this year and I just LOVE them.  They measure 1"x2", the perfect pendant size.  I have the Sparkle Bloom and Sparkle Heart Tower plates (shown over the White and Black Accent Plates).  **happy sigh**

So this was just a fun post showing the beautiful one-of-a kind lockets from the Journey Girl collection!  If you were wondering about the cost, the Lockets are $24.95/$26.95, the plates (like my butterfly) range $19.95 to $29.95 depending, and the charms are $2.95 each.  As always, you can order any FSJ products from a Journey Coach (I am not a coach).
To find a Coach, got to Fun Stampers Journey and at the top you'll see the tab "find a Coach".  You then can click on "look up coach by State".

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here is a close up of the locket opened up so you can see the details of it and the dome top.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Lockets, I didn't know they sold these. Love the rectangle one!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.