Monday, September 26, 2016

Special Halloween treat cards

Hi everyone!  I have a couple quick and easy Halloween cards to share today.  I made these using the stamps, dies and paper from the Journey Holidays mini catalog which retires on Sept 30th (ummm, 4 days!!)!  There's still time to shop from your Journey Coach before it's gone!

I have a couple neighbor kids who are at the cutest age for Halloween.  The last couple years I make a separate goodie bag for them to make them feel special.  I include some little Halloween themed toys, spider rings and of course some candy.  I decided this year to make them a card and stamp them out a few extra images so they could color them themselves! 

I am making 6 of these, so I kept with an easy formula: cut large piece of patterned paper, add a card stock strip to the top and bottom, some ribbon and then a stamped image.  I made these in no time!

Both cards use patterned paper from the Spooky Prints pack and this one uses the mummy image from Ghostly Treats
This one uses the cute monster from the ATS Candy Monster


All supplies are Fun Stampers Journey

1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.