Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Be Amazing

Hi everyone!  I have a quick and easy card to share today.  This card uses the Richard Garay Make Amazing Happen collection, releasing March 1st at a retail store near you, or online at the RG store front.
Once again, I HAD to use those fun matte enamel dots, they make me happy!!  The triangle pattern was made from this cool die card front called Pennant Pattern, here's what it looks like:
 I die cut several shades of pink cardstock (FSJ Sweet Berry, Watermelon Fusion, Bubblegum and the lightest is SU Pink Pirouette) and arranged the pieces in an ombre order starting the lower left with the darkest color.  Kinda fun!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
RG Make Amazing Happen collection:
Stamps - Be Amazing
Dies - Pennant Pattern, Be Amazing word die
Accessories - Matte enamel dots

1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.