Monday, December 28, 2015

RG Noteworthy Blog Hop

Hi everyone!!  Welcome to Week 3 of the RG Blog Hop! Today the RG Make Amazing design team is showcasing the Noteworthy Collection!

Here is Richard's description of his Noteworthy collection: 
"Noteworthy is the opportunity to reach out to a friend, family member or that special someone in your life. To take our ordinary days into extraordinary movements that are sure to be noteworthy. With this collection, you bring creativity to life with a simple hello or let's meet for lunch. Remember to capture noteworthy and worthwhile connections."
My card uses the Let's Meet stamp set, which is one of FOUR stamp sets in this collection!  I also use a strip of one of the patterned papers (which are in the giveaway).
Speaking of giveaway... how about some prizes?!?  There are some GREAT goodies from the Noteworthy collection up for grabs for one lucky winner:
And there is a GRAND PRIZE FOR ONE LUCKY WINNER!  

In addition to this Exclusive RG messenger bag with floral print lining matches one of Richard's new collections, the grand prize winner will receive ALL four prize packages from each of the four weeks of giveaways!
You can enter to win by completing the following steps:
1. Follow TeamRichardGaray on Instagram
2. Leave a comment on this post 
3. Leave a comment on each designer’s blog post by clicking on their names below
You will have up to 12 chances each day to win Monday – Friday! 
**Not all steps are required to win. Winner from this week will be announced on Saturday, 12/26 at noon MST on the Richard Garay blog. Grand Prize winner will be chosen from ALL comments at the end of the four weeks. Prizes will be shipped following CHA.

Here are the lovely ladies in today's hop, so grab your favorite cuppa and enjoy!
Michelle Woerner -you are here!!

In case you missed Week 1 (week of December 14th), please click HERE to start from the beginning.  And Week 2 (week of December 21st) please click HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Photobucket

43 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card!!! I love the different fonts on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!!! Love this new collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card design and a fun way to connect with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun way to issue an invitation.
    Great idea.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a perfect invite! Love the highlighting of the dates with the yellow. This is going to fit sooooo nicely in my exclusive FSJ/WP Journey Days planners! I can see it already! :) Kerry Urbatch, FSJ Coach #401

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Great way to save the date

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great invitation. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! I'm so lovin' these new products!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so unique. I've never seen one like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this gender-neutral design! What a great new release of products!! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that card and I want that set. I can see exciting projects.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that card and I want that set. I can see exciting projects.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this stamp set. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this stamp set. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! Can't wait to get this set!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a clever card! I'm going to make one for the next meeting I have with anyone! Thanks for this opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love everything about this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Isn't that the most adorable stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the card idea Great stamp collection

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh... thank you for the card inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great collection! The card is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love how you used the calendar. Cleave card, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  23. How fun! I love the set a date concept - clever!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful card and colors. Neat idea to set a date to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a great way to reach out to family and friends. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVE this card. There are some seriously CUTE products here!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Clever way to set up a meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Each and every one of you on Richards team are so talented and creative! I am so please to have found my way to your sites and treasures you share. Thank you so much, I look forward to following you into the future! God bless you... Nice presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm moving backwards on this 4-week blog hop since I only just discovered RG's stuff at the Season's Givings Blog hop, but I'm loving his stuff! Your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.