Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Great Harvest

Hi everyone!  Well, fall is upon us.  I have a huge maple tree at the corner of my street and watching it's leaves change color is my favorite thing of the season!  Fortunately I have a blue spruce in my front yard, so no raking for this girl!

Anyway, I have a fun fall card to share today.  This one uses the FSJ stamp set, Great Harvest which is in the Holiday Mini catalog (click on link and scroll down to the Holiday Mini).

The flower accents are from the Summer Pretties punch.  I love the different sizes of flowers and the smallest is teeny tiny and perfect to accent many projects.  I used my embossing tool to depress the centers of the flowers giving them a nice curve.  I added some gold mini brads to the centers for a nice accent.  The leaves were stamped in Pumpkin Bread ink and fussy cut out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!
All supplies are Fun Stampers Journey     
Stamps, punches and dies:    
Great Harvest Stamp Set SS-0236
Summer Pretties Punch TO-0047
Cardstock and Inks: 
Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock CS-0023
Buttercream Cardstock CS-0006
Pumpkin Bread Cardstock CS-0098
Pineapple Smoothie Cardstock CS-0060
Harvest Days Prints PP-0017
Dark Roast Ink IP-0050
Pumpkin Bread Ink IP-0057 
Accessories: 
Journey Brads-mini AC-0174
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cute card and flowers, love the brad centers....oh and I can share my leaves with you from 2 maples and several other trees if you like....

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.