Thursday, September 10, 2015

Celebrate You birthday tags

Hi everyone!  Well, the boys are back to school and we are adjusting to the new fall schedule.  This mom doesn't much like the alarm going off so early in the morning, but then I'm up and can get stuff done -kwim?  I have a set of birthday tags to share. 
So here's my crafty confession - my boys will NOT let me make "fancy" birthday tags for their friends' presents.  Sigh... I'm allowed to stamp "happy birthday" in blue ink on a white tag ONLY.  I'm sure you moms out there with boys can appreciate my profound sadness at this!  lol!
The cupcake image and patterned paper I use are part of the Yummy & Delicious collection and I added a cute border stamp from the Elegant Borders stamp set along the bottom.  (edited to add: there is a problem with the Y&D direct link, so click and then scroll down on the right until you see Yummy & Delicious category.)  The sentiment is from the Little BIG Greetings stamp set which is a fun set of 30 sentiments!

Just a reminder that FSJ products are only available through a Journey Coach (I am not a coach), please visit Fun Stampers Journey and click on the button "find a coach" at the very top right.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cute tags, love that at gold ribbon. My 9 year old son doesn't craft with me anymore, but hasn't said anything about what not to put on gift stuff yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geez, orders from headquarters, thats funny, but sad too. Your cupcake tags are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.