Thursday, May 28, 2015

Heart You card

Hi everyone!  I was in the mood to play around with my embossing paste, so I made this "heart you" card.  I like how the embossing paste adds just the right amount of texture combined with the texture plate from the Build-a-Tag One die set.
Notice my embossing paste is pink?  I added a bit of color to my white paste by using the FSJ Bubblegum Pink silk!  It's a fun way to customize and match colors on your project.
I use the Diagonal Chevron die to make my stencil. I wanted the triangle corner pieces along the bottom left, so I flipped the die cut over and taped it down.  I added paste to the first 4 openings.
Here are the tag die sets I used:
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here is a close up picture.  You can really see the dimension and texture the tag texture plate added!
Card Deets:  
Spellbinders Supplies:  
Dies: Build-a-Tag One (SCD-010), Tag Trio (SCD-020), Diagonal Chevron (S4-453); Font One Lowercase (S5-199)
Other Supplies: 
Fun Stampers Journey cardstock in Black Licorice, Bubblegum Silk and mini wooden close pins ; 1/16th silver harlequin washi tape; Silver pearls; Black/white twine
Adhesive: Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty and fun, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Michelle, this is sweet! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are always so cute and unique. Love the dies and the matching paste, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Michelle!! Pinned :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!!! I cant believe you used a Fiesta bowl to mix your paste though!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle, I agree with Eileen.... your cards are always cute and unique!! Love the pink embossing paste....thanks for the tip! Janelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty, pretty! Love the soft pink color you created.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.