Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Fun fringy card

Hi everyone!  I have a fun fringy card to share today.  There is a new fringe die in town and it's SUPER fun.  It's part of the Celebra'tions line from Spellbinders.
I die cut a variety of blue colors in the fringe and created an ombre effect.  I originally wanted this to say congrats and be a graduation card, but the word was too long and didn't look right.  So SMILE it is!  I added some gold glittered washi tape along the top and some fun gold sequins for accents.
Here is the fringe die.  It's designed to be folded over, but for my card I trimmed it to have one layer for each color.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  Here is a close up pic.
Card Deets:  
Spellbinders Supplies:   

Dies: Fringed Garland (SCD-017), Font One Lowercase (S5-199) 
Other Supplies: Fun Stampers Journey cardstock in Black Licorice, Huckleberry Fusion; other blue cardstock; Gold sequins and gold star sequins; gold string 
Adhesive: Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Love the fringe cut instead of folder over. With a variety of colors this could be used for so many things and changing the sentiment. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I really like that die! :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.