Thursday, March 19, 2015

Ahoy!

Hi everyone!  I have a fun shaker card to share today.  This is also my last day my guesting at Eyelet Outlet and Brads and I used 2 brads can you spot them?
Head on over to their blog to see my final guest post and if you leave a comment over there 1 lucky commenter will win a prize!
 Well, if in case you haven't spotted them, the brads are the anchors!  Aren't they adorable?!?  I used my much loved circle dies to create the little frame of my shaker part and the Font One Lowercase die set for the sentiment.  This font die set is really versitile, not too fancy, not too plain.
The adorable light house is from a Reverse Confetti stamp set, colored with Copics and filled with a variety of sequins and white beads.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Sorry, no close up picture today, I accidentally deleted it -oops! 

Spellbinders Dies: S5-199 Font One Lowercase Shapeabilities®; S4-114 Standard Circles LG and S4-116 Standard Circles SM Nestabilities® 
Eyelet Outlet and Brads: Enamel Dots -multi color and Anchor brads -red/white/blue
 Stamps: Reverse Confetti, Happy Harbor
Other Supplies: My Mind's Eye Necessities Blue 6x6 paper pad; Sequins and beads; burlap cording in natural 
Adhesive: Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares and 3D foam frames 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.