Saturday, December 13, 2014

A winner and Tudor Rose congratulations card

Hi everyone!  I want to thank everyone for the lovely comments on my Holiday Coffee Lovers challenge blog hop post!  I read and appreciate each and every one.
Random.org helped me chose the winner for my blog candy, #52:
 WINNER
Oh this is spectacular! Love the snowflake on the mug and those colors are lovely! Thanks for the chance for some blog candy! I have some too if you would like to stop on over!
Happy Holidays!
Hugs, Debbie!

**Congrats Indy!!  I will leave you a message letting you know you won!**

*********************************************************************
Also today I have another card to share using the soon to be released Tudor Rose die that I peeked last week and will be released in January at the Winter CHA trade show.  What an amazing die set and the Tudor Rose has such rich history.  You can see my first 2 cards and read a little about its history on this blog post.

Today's card uses the classic Tudor Rose colors in a more clean graphic way.  I paired it with some elegant washi tape and classic heart shape.  Easy and pretty!
Just a few embellishments keeps this simple and easy to mail.
Thanks for stopping by!  Here's a close up picture.
Card Deets:   
Spellbinders Dies: S5-232 Tudor Rose Shapeabilities®,
S4-136 Classic Heart Nestabilities®
Stamps: JustRite Papercrafts sentiment

Cardstock: White, red, yellow and green cardstock

Other Supplies: Gold metallic string; Prima Washi Tape in Rosarian; Yellow rhinestones; Little B Washi tape in Gold Foil Harlequin
Adhesive: Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares   
NOTE: You can also find Spellbinders dies at the The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous card. Loving that Tudor rose, with its piercing and embossed lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the heart die and the gorgeous washi tape behind that lovely rose. Very pretty Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This die is just so beautiful! Love your card, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet rose Michelle, and a classic layout of the card, congrats to your winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Indy, and I love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.