Thursday, November 6, 2014

White birdcage card

Hi everyone!  I was so inspired by the Splitcoast Stampers Featured Stamper challenge that I played along again!  I described the challenge on my last post.  The Featured Stamper this week is Monia.  She has an amazing gallery I immediately fell in love with this lovely card. 
I was drawn to the white on white.  But it's harder to make than you think -I kept trying to add in some color!  But in the end, kept it all white and I love how it turned out.  I used a birdcage instead of a house and substituted an all white poinsettia flower for the ribbon embellishment.
 This bird cage die is so beautiful and the little door even opens!  Here is what the die set look like:
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here is a close up picture.
Card Deets:  
Spellbinders Dies: S2-029 Bird Cage One Shapeabilities®; S4-293 Lacey Circles, S4-116 Standard Circles SM Nestabilities®
Other Supplies: White cardstock; Best Creation glitter cardstock in white, Kaisercraft pearls in Latte
Adhesive: Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares  

NOTE: You can also find Spellbinders dies at the The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. How pretty. Love the little birdcage, especially because the door pops open, love those dimensions to dies. Very pretty with the poinsettia and the ribbon you used.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.