Monday, November 10, 2014

Snowflake Bliss cards

Hi everyone!  I have a couple snowflake cards to share.  The white on white Christmas card trend is pretty hot right now.  For these I peppered in some silver and pale blue.  For my cards, I die cut the Snowflake Bliss dies in silver, white, and pale blue and mixed and matched the pieces until I found a couple combos I liked.
This die set is retired. Here is a link to all current Snowflake Dies by Spellbinders.
 
Here's my first card.  This one uses the Lacey Squares and the Classic Squares to make the frame.
Here's a quick look at how I made the frame.  I layered my die cuts and to "hide" the square underneath, I trimmed it a smidge smaller than my lacey square:

 
 
My second card uses Labels One combined with Majestic Labels One for the frame.  To this day, this is still one of my favorite Label shapes!
 
This die set is retired. Here is a link to all current Snowflake Dies by Spellbinders.
 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Card Deets:  
Spellbinders Dies: S4-433 Snowflake Bliss Shapeabilities®; S4-161 Labels One, S4-421 Majestic Labels One, S4-294 Lacey Squares, S4-126 Classic Squares LG and S4-128 Classic Squares SM, Nestabilities®
Other Supplies: Bazzill Card Shoppe cardstock in Marshmallow and Icy Mints; Bazzill silver mirror cardstock; Kaisercraft rhinestones in Silver
Adhesive: Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares  

4 comments:

  1. Wow that snowflake layered is so pretty and I love how you did the frame on your first card, great idea again. I also think your favorite is very pretty, I sure see why you like it. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards. Love the frames and the layered snowflakes are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous snowflakes, and I like the frames behind them too!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.