Saturday, November 15, 2014

Noel Christmas card

Hi everyone!  I have a fun Christmas card to share today.  This one uses the Diagonal Chevron die that I used on my last card.  For my focal point, I used my favorite Christmas die of all time the Layered Poinsettia and accented it with the leaves from the new Holly Twig and Leaves die set.
  To make the bottom part, I die cut gold mirror and red cardstock and glued the negative pieces into the openings.  I used a piece of gold glitter tape to bring in more gold accents.  I haven't always been a fan of gold, more of a silver girl.  But this new gold trend has really changed my mind and now I can't get enough!

 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here is a close up picture.
Card Deets:  
Spellbinders Dies: S2-118 Holiday Sentiments, S2-056 Holly Twigs and Leaves, S5-055 Layered Poinsettia and S4-453 Diagonal Chevron Shapeabilities®
Other Supplies: Bazzill Card Shoppe cardstock in Marshmallow, Gumball, Licorace Twist and Peppermint; Gold glitter tape; Bazzill gold mirror cardstock; Kaisercraft rhinestones in Red and Yellow
Adhesive: Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares  
NOTE: You can also find Spellbinders dies at the The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wow Michelle that is stunning. Love the gold, and the chevron die is not one I liked before seeing this card, its gorgeous. I love the colored pieces placed back into the cut areas and the red with gold is gorgeous. That holly looks lovely with the Noel too. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning! I love the gold with red!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you added in the gold. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.