Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Best day ever

Hi everyone!  My boys went back to school today and I am still wondering WHERE summer went?  So while they were off at school, I sat down and made a card!  Yeah, there are some advantages to a quiet house.  lol!

My card uses the Celebra'tions stamp/die set called Fun Tags and one of the matching tag dies from the Build a Tag Two die set.  There are 2 sets in the Build a Tag series and I am SO stoked to finally have a tag die set!  They come with impression plate inserts making them super versatile.
I used some patterned paper from MME and strategically trimmed and placed the mustache pattern -heehee.  What I like about stamping on black cardstock and the chalkboard look is using my colored pencils to highlight the image.  How fun!  I used a pale mint green color and added some color to my tag image.  The little flower accent is from the Blooms Four die set.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Card Deets:  
Spellbinders Supplies:  Fun Tags Stamp and die set (SCS-007); Build-a-Tag Two die set (SCD-011);
Cardstock in Cuddle Cream (SCP-014); S2-047 Blooms Four Shapeabilities®
Other Supplies: 
Black button; Prismacolor pencil; Anna Marie enamel dots from Prima Marketing; MementoLuxe ink in Wedding Dress; My Mind's Eye, Market Street "Nob Hill" 6x6 pad
Adhesive: Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares
NOTE: You can also find Spellbinders Celebra'tions line at the The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love the greens on your black tag, and that sharp little flower is the perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love everything about it, especially the hearts! Enjoy your boys school!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! My daughter and I went back to school yesterday. I don't know where the summer went either, it just flew by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Michelle. I have to admit that I just cant get into the chalkboard thing, think its because I cringe at the sound of chalk on the chalkboard LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.