Thursday, August 7, 2014

Bright shiny stars

Hi everyone!  It's Dare to Get Dirty Week at Splitcoaststampers! As a way to thank all the Fan Club members, their design team, called the Dirty Dozen, and Alumni (I am class of May-Nov 2008) host a series of challenges and we "Dare you to Get Dirty" and play along!
If you're not a Fan Club Member, this is the perfect time to become one. You can find all the info on the Splitcoaststampers Fan Club Page.... We'd love to have you play with us this week - there are 41 challenges to choose from - play one or play them all!  Here is the Master challenge thread (note, you have to be a Fan Club member to see this).
 
I have a fun colorful card to share today and I played in the challenge hosted by the talented Dirty Girl alum, Susie. I used one of my "go-to" die sets, Stars Five (I love because star shapes are so versatile -masculine, feminine and patriotic) and I had some fun combining them with the Hexagon shapes.
The sentiment is from my new favorite word set, Celebration Two, which you've seen me use a lot lately.  The bright dotted papers behind the star openings are from the Bo Bunny double dot series in Bright and Bold and the lime and blue papers are from AMuse.

Once again, these challenges are only available to SCS Fan Club members and if you're not a member, you should consider supporting SCS and becoming one.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Card Deets:  
Spellbinder dies: IN-037 Celebration Two
Shapeabilities®, S4-092 Stars Five and S4-368 Hexagons Nestabilities®   
Paper: AMuse, White, Ocean and Lime cardstock; My Mind's Eye, Wood Necessities 6x6 paper pad; Bo Bunny, Double Dot Bold and Brights 6x6 paper pad
Embellishments - Stamp Simply Ribbon Store: My Mind's Eye Enamel dots

Adhesive - Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam squares
NOTE: You can also find Spellbinders Die Templates at the The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. 



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I have been trying to play. I have used some of the products you sent me in the first couple of challenges I played! It worked out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stars in the hexagons! Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very cheerful card Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.