Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Row Houses

Hi everyone!  I have a fun card to share using the new Die D-Lite die, Row Houses by Spellbinders (now discontinued). Isn't this die fun!?!  At first, I die cut white cardstock and colored the houses with copic markers.  But I don't have mad coloring skills and didn't like the way it turned out, so I tried cutting each house with a different colored cardstock and glued it over it.  I love how it turned out!
The house on the far right is die cut from gold mirror cardstock and the turquoise house (second from left) is painted with some sparkle using a Zig Wink of Stella glitter pen in clear.  That little strip of gold foil diamonds along the bottom is the new and amazing washi tape from Little B Designs.  Oh my these little foil tapes are sooooo cute!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here's a close up of the die cutting details.
Card Deets:  
Spellbinders dies: IN-036 Row Houses and S2-047Blooms Four Shapeabilities®    
Stamps: Verve Stamps, Friendly Phrases stamp set  
Paper: Bazzill Marshmallow and Spearmint Stick Card Shoppe cardstock; Papertrey Ink, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores and Melon Berry  
Ink: Tsukineko, Onyx Black

6 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle such a cute card. My coloring is terrible so I would use different color papers like you. Love that die. Your color choices look fantastic and I will have to check out that cute little washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Michelle!! Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Perfect for disseminating our new address!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice row of houses Michelle. Love the colors. I have that die, but can't seem to find a way to use them. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.