Sunday, February 23, 2014

Spellbinders Labels cards

Hi everyone!  Label shaped dies.  We all love them and they are EVERY WHERE!  Spellbinders was one of the first, remember way back when they first came out with Labels One?  I thought I died and gone to Heaven!  Well, if you can believe it, Spellbinders now has 38 Label shapes - see them all in this category!!

I have a couple cards to share today.  One using one of the new shapes and one using my old favorite. Labels add a big punch to your card with very little effort!  First up is a card using one of my favorite all time shapes - Labels 18!!  I used the Die D-Lite Blossoms Two for the accent flowers, the smaller is die cut from gold mirror cardstock.  I added more pops of gold with some cord and pearls and there is a touch of gold shimmer in the chevron ribbon.
Next up is a card using the new Labels 36.  This is a new label shape and will start shipping March 1st.  I used some MME Tangerine paper and I accented it with some Prima Abbey flowers.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Card Deets: 
Spellbinder dies: S2-045 Blooms Two Shapeabilities®,S4-418 Labels Thirty-Six and S4-310 Labels Eighteen Nestabilities®
Note: Labels 36 is on pre-order with shipping beginning in March 
Stamps - JustRite Papercrafts, Welcome Spring; Clearly Besotted Stamps, It's Your Day 
Paper: Gina K Designs, White cardstock; Basic Grey, Fresh Cut 6x6 pad and My Mind's Eye Tangerine 6x6 pad; Gold Mirror cardstock 
Embellishments - Stamp Simply Ribbon Store: Gold String, white cording, chevron grosgrain ribbon, Prima Abbey flowers in Coral 
Adhesive - Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares  
NOTE: You can also find Spellbinders Die Templates at the The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards, they are both so pretty. It's fun to see die cuts as a focal, they really do make the images we choose and take the time to color really pop. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.