Saturday, February 22, 2014

Folk Filigree -thanks a bunch

Hi everyone!  I have another card to share using the Gina K newly released Folk Filigree stamp set. I just love the variety of flowers and centers in this set, the possibilities are endless!  With this card, I've adhered a strip of pattern paper down the left, cut out a couple flowers and branches and added some sequin accents.  This card measures 4 3/4 x 3 3/4".
I get asked all the time where I buy my sequins, check out Cartwright's Sequins (link on my right side bar) OR you can add them to your cart when shopping for ribbons, dies and other goodies from the Stamp Simply Ribbon store.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here's a close up of the flower blossoms.

Card Deets:
Stamps - Folk Filigree
Ink - GKD Color Companion's ink in Ocean Mist/Blue Raspberry, Sweet Corn/Honey Mustard, Sweet Mango/Tomato Soup, and Grass Green

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love this CAS card! Your paper border down the left side is a lovely backdrop for those sweet flowers. Beautifully composed card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stamped flowers, and love the sentiment font, adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.