Thursday, February 28, 2013

Some exciting news!

Hi everyone!  I have some exciting news to share.  Did you see this announcement?  Yep, I have joined the design team at CAS-ual Friday Stamps as a Contributing Designer.  I love Michele's designs and am sooo excited to be designing with her and the other girls on the...

Girl Friday Ink Squad! 

Here are the other 6 girls joining me.  Talk about talent, am I right?  I have had the pleasure of designing with Piali years ago and happy to be with her again and have long admired the work of the other girls!  I am really am thrilled. Check them out:
Michelle Woerner -this is me!

So today is all about CAS-ual Friday Stamps and here is a card I made to help me celebrate joining Michele and the Ink Squad.
I used a couple sets on this card, the flower image is from Loving Thoughts and the sentiment is from Only You.  I used Spellbinder's Lacey and Standard circles along with some of my new My Mind's Eye Collectable paper.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my news!  Here is a close up picture.
Card Deets:
Stamps - Loving Thoughts and Only You (CAS-ual Friday Stamps)
Accessories - Spellbinders S4-293 Lacey Circles, S4-114 and S4-116 Standard Circles; My Mind's Eye collectable "Unforgetable " 6x6 pad, 1/4" white silk ribbon, Baker's Twine and Silver Rhinestones (The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store); aqua button; yellow stickles

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layering and dimensions, Michelle! So happy that you are part of the team! Congrats!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp!!! Oh my goodness, this card is seriously soooo pretty!! I'm still pinching myself that you said yes to this team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah! This is outstanding Michelle! SO excited to be working with you, I've long admired your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!Love your card,Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoot, whooot - loving that card and the big flower in the middle :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card, Michelle!! LOVE your layered flower and all the gorgeous details...beautiful!! So happy to be on the team with you:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Michelle! I love CAS-ual Friday's stamps and can't wait to see you show them off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Michelle - they are so lucky to have you! A fabulous collaboration :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.