Wednesday, February 20, 2013

CAS-ual Friday stamps: more release cards

Hi everyone!  I have a couple more cards to share from the CAS-ual Friday Stamps February release.  I had such an amazing time as their February guest designer! 

First up is a card using Breathe. I used papers from My Mind's Eye new Collectable "Notable" collection and some wood veneer stars.  The little scalloped border is from Spellbinders new On The Edge set.
 Next is a card using Only You.  I used some more new MME Collectable collection and some mulberry flowers from my stash. 
Lastly I made a tag using Beanstalks.  I stamped the tiny leaf border on the paper along the bottom and the tag with one of the sentiments (love the fonts in this set).  The papers are from Carta Bella and the adorable heart border is also from Spellbinders new On the Edge set (which is my favorite set from the last release).
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  I'll leave you with some close up pictures.
 
Card Deets:
Stamps - CAS-ual Friday Stamps February release
Paper - My Mind's Eye, Collectable collection; Carta Bella
Accessories - Striped twill ribbon and baker's twine; wood veneer hearts and stars, mulberry flowers; Spellbinders On the Edge and Back to Basics Tags Shapeabilities and Circles Nestabilities
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! These are all fabulous but I think the tag is my favourite! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! Love them all! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These, are SO pretty, Michelle. You are Detail Demon--always the perfect things in exactly the right places!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, These are really fantastic. I have to agree with Richard, your details are always just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards and tag, no stamped images to color, beautiful just this way,its in the detail, I too agree I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous projects! I love that beanstalks set, it's just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am TOTALLY and seriously amazing at your first card. I just adore this layout and will be casing it for sure. Fantastic combination of papers and patterns. OUTSTANDING!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.