Wednesday, January 23, 2013

More GKD January release cards

Hi everyone!  I have a couple more cards to share using the new Gina K Designs January release sets.  In case you missed it, this month was a big release for Gina.  Not only did we see the new Design Team for 2013, but Gina released Color Companions which are coordinating inks, buttons and ribbon offered in 8 colors! 

First up is a sweet baby girl card I made with the Lovely Ladybug set.  I used some cute baby paper from Doodlebug Designs and stamped the ladybug to match in green.  That large label shape in the background is my favie, Labels Eighteen.
 Next is a card using the set Stamp it BIG!.  I wanted to go big and bold with this one, to match the scale of the sentiment.  I accented the card with some of my vintage black buttons from my granny's tin and used some 1.5" striped grosgrain ribbon.  The glitter strip above the sentiment is 1/4" piece of Scor-tape covered with green glitter.  Very sparkly!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here are a couple close up pictures.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful...love the lady bug card! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! Love the glittery scor-tape accent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that big ladybug :) Swooning over the wide striped ribbon on the second. Great set of cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.