Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Lucky in Love

Hi everyone!  I am super excited to be heading to CHA early Friday morning!  I will be rooming with my lovely friend Glenda Wyatt.  I went a couple years ago and had an amazing time and can't wait to go this year.  I will be taking lots of pictures and will be sure to post them here when I return!

I have a couple quick and easy cards to share today.  By now, I think you all know my love affair with My Mind's Eye and their newest Valentine's paper pad is no exception!  I just love the pinks, reds and aqua colors in the Lucky in Love pad.  I used sentiments from JustRite's Hugs and Kisses Sentiments set.
These cards are really easy to make.  I die cut pattern paper with the largest Spellbinders Scallop Rectangles die, wrap string around the scallops, add a sentiment and flower and done!
The flower I used on the first card are from the Prima Perles Zepher pack and the second is from the Prima Trellis Roses Coral pack (looks like the coral color is sold out).

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here are a couple close up pictures.

All supplies can be found at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. These are so pretty...love the paper! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to use the papers and loving your focal piece on each card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Michelle! Love the pattern paper and design of your cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the way you use twine! Both look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous Girlie!! The flowers and twine effect looks fantastic!! I'm thinking of you having a ball at CHA and I dream of one year being able to be there too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.