Saturday, December 29, 2012

Spellbinders projects -a page and note cards

Hi everyone! I am working behind the scenes on new releases for Gina K Designs and the upcoming Spellbinders release, so I thought I would share a couple projects I made for the Spellbinders gallery this year. You can find these and more projects in the Spellbinders Idea Gallery.
I made this scrapbook page back in May and it focuses on the Jewel Flowers and Flourishes die set.  This set designed by Julianna Hudgins is one of my all time favorites.  I LOVE the flowers and the flourishes are delicate and perfect!
I made this trio of note cards back in June using Labels One and Scallop Labels One dies and stamps from Waltzingmouse.
 Thanks for stopping by!  Here is a couple close up picture of the page which shows the embossing/stenciling details.

Scrapbook page details:
Spellbinders Supplies:
Preferred Partner Products:
  • Want2Scrap, Say It With Bling Light Green Rhinestones
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
  • My Mind's Eye, Nostalgia Accessory Sheet, Label, Classic Patterned Paper
  • Bazzill Basics Paper, Blush Red Medium, Candle Glow Medium, Sugar Cream Cardstock
  • Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker, Red Alpha Stickers
  • SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, 3D Foam Squares
Other Supplies:
Ink; Light Green Pen; Black Alphabet Stickers; Glitter Embossing Powder

Note cards details:
Spellbinders Supplies:
Preferred Partner Products:
  • Waltzingmouse, Fancy Phrases, Compact Sentiments, Large Doily Stamp Sets
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
  • WorldWin Papers, Black, White Cardstock
  • Clearsnap, ColorBox Citrine, Grass, Thistle, Wisteria, Daffodil, Canary, Onyx Pigment Ink
  • KaiserCraft, Yellow, Light Purple, Sweet Pea Rhinestones
  • Creative Impressions, Black Satin Ribbon
  • Beacon Adhesives, Zip Dry Glue
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Great projects. I really like that layout. The flowers are beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your projects especially the note cards as I don't do scrapbook pages. I can imagine the Jewel Flowers and Flourishes on a card and it would look fantastic.

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are lovely, really like what you did with the flowers! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning page, Michelle! Love that fun photo and the cluster of photos. Cute set of mini cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful Michelle, really stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.