Friday, November 30, 2012

Sweet Brothers

Hi everyone!  I have another scrapbook page to share with you that I made for Spellbinders Idea Gallery.  I just love this picture of my boys.  I remember taking the picture of Daniel and it was a happy coincidence that Ryan in his car seat is in the background!
I used a combination of Labels Twenty-Six dies and Majestic Elements Marvelous Square dies, to create the background. The rolled flowers and leaves are from Bitty Blossoms and the flourishes are from Jewels Flowers and Flourishes!

Thanks for stopping by, here are a couple close up pictures.



Spellbinders Supplies:



Cross Promotional Partner Products:

  • My Minds Eye, Follow Your Heart and Fiddlesticks, Be the Best and Lucky Patterned Papers
  • Bazzill Basics Paper, Candy Shoppe, Cinder, Fig, Swirl, Icy Mint and Marshmallow Cardstock
  • Fancy Pants Designs, Childish, #1535 Alpha Stickers
  • KaiserCraft, Red Rhinestones
  • SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, 3D Foam Squares

Other Supplies:

AMuse, Glitter embossing powder
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a little cutie :) Great flowers and use of the dies to create the BG pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin sweet is this! Oh my word... beautiful page Michelle.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.