Saturday, November 3, 2012

Merci Thanks Gracias

Hi everyone!  There are a lot of new small stamp companies right now.  They all have such cute designs and are owned and designed by fellow stampers, it's hard to resist buying them ALL.  But there is so much time and money, am I right?  Well, I broke down and bought some.  Today I have a couple cards using CAS-ual Friday Stamps.  First up is a card that uses the set, Truth Is and the sentiment from Big Thanks.  That strip below the washi tape is actually the border image stamped on turquoise cardstock.
Next up is a card I made that focused on Spellbinder flower dies and the So Trendy M-Bossabilities folder.  It has been on my craft table for awhile just waiting for a sentiment of some kind.  I thought stamping the "Merci Thanks and Gracias" across the bottom would be perfect!  Ignore the slightly crooked stamping, now I have a completed thank you card.
 Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back tomorrow as I have a card from another new stamp company!  I'll leave you with some close up pictures.
Card Deets:
Stamps - Truth Is, Big Thanks (CAS-ual Friday Stamps)
Paper - Pure Luxury White, Turquoise Sea and Black cardstock
Accessories - Washi Tape, rhinestone, yellow stickles, Scor-Pal

Stamps - Big Thanks (CAS-ual Friday Stamps)
Paper - Marshmallow and Rock Candy cardstock (Bazzill Card Shoppe); My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline "Fiddlesticks"
Accessories - Spellbinders Bauble Blossom Two and Bitty Blossoms Shapeabilities, Standard Circles and Scallop Circles Nestabilities, So Trendy M-Bossabilities; Silver cord, rhinestones
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ack! I love these!! Beautiful cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to work the flowers, Michelle! Great work on both :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun, Michelle! I love the sentiments on the new CAS stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I broke down too and bought some CAS-ual Friday stamps. LOVE what you created with them.
    Have a great week!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.