Friday, November 2, 2012

A couple more Christmas cards

Hi everyone!  I mentioned earlier in the week that I made a couple more Christmas cards with this month's Gina K release sets and here they are.

First up is a snowman card using the set, Merry Little Christmas.   This card also uses a strip of the snowflake pattern paper from the Blizzard pack.  The lovely ribbon is white wrinkled ribbon which make the perfect double bows because it is so pliable.  I couldn't resist using some of my Circles Nestabilities on this one cause Mr. Happy snowman just looks so cute in a circle!
Next up is another card using the Simple Snowflake set.  Instead of die cutting the snowflakes with a circle die, I fussy cut them instead.  I think they look great both ways.  I took my color combo from the pattern paper which is from the Basic Grey, Aspen Frost 6x6 pad.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!  I'll leave you with a couple of close up pictures and don't forget to vote!


Card Deets:
Stamp - Merry Little Christmas
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - Sky, Sugar and Bermuda cardstock (A|Muse Studios)
Accessories - Spellbinders Circles and Scalloped Circles Nestabilities; Scor-pal; snowflake sequin;White wrinkled ribbon and silver cord (Stamp Simply ribbon store); silver pearls; stardust stickles; copic marker

Stamps - Simple Snowflake
Ink -  Cherry, Ocean and Onyx (AMuse Studios)
Paper - Pure Luxury White and Turquoise Sea cardstock; Basic Grey Aspen Frost
Accessories - Red and Aqua rhinestones; aqua satin ribbon; X-Acto corner rounder

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Adorable cards. I love your snowman card!!! Especially the snowflake paper in the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That snowman is soooo cute!! Love that aqua/turquoise ribbon on the second. Such a yummy colour! Great work on both :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are adorable cards..like the color you choose for it..i wish to design it along with Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards...love the snowflakes on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your color choices. All of your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are beautiful! I am loving aqua, snowman and snowflakes, so your cards are perfect in my eyes!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the center of the bow :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.