Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Yep, it's a scrap page

Hi everyone!  I have been busy behind the scenes preparing for the upcoming Gina K release, some CardMaker magazine blog posts and Spellbinders projects.  All of which I will have to wait to share with you.  Since I don't have anything new to post, I thought I would share one of my Spellbinders DT projects that are now in the Spellbinders Idea Gallery.  

Today I will share a layout.  I may have mentioned before that part of my Spellbinders DT responsibilities is to make 1 scrapbook page each month.  Well, being a card maker, this part of my assignments makes seriously me break a sweat.  BUT, I have to say I am getting better.  What used to take me 3 days (yes that was 3 DAYS to you scrappers) to make a page, now is down to just over 1!  I'd say that's a huge improvement.  lol!  Here is my page.
 I LOVE THIS PICTURE.  It's of my great grandmother, Emma.  My mom and I don't know exactly when it was taken.  I labeled that it was taken in 1918, but honestly, it could have been earlier.  As she and my grandmother have long passed, it will have to remain a mystery, but regardless the beauty of this picture will stay with me for life.
Here are a couple close up pictures
  Thanks for stopping by!  Come back tomorrow and I will have a Mixed Media piece to share!

Spellbinders Supplies:

Preferred Partner Products:

Cross Promotional Partner Products:

  • Bazzill Basics Paper, Black Cardstock
  • Clearsnap, ColorBox Merlot, Moss Green Pigment Ink
  • Cosmic Shimmer, Twinkles Aqua
  • KaiserCraft, Wine Rhinestones
  • SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, 3D Foam Squares

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. You go girl :) Great page! Love the picture and the flowers are a lovely accent. Great papers and letters too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you say you're not a scrabooker? I think you might have to re-evaluate :) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout. I think it turned out wonderful. Love the way you did the letters.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout. I love that photo. Your great nana was one stylish lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love older picutres like this, very vintage feeling. Fabulous keepsake!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.