Hi everyone! I have been busy behind the scenes preparing for the upcoming Gina K release, some CardMaker magazine blog posts and Spellbinders projects. All of which I will have to wait to share with you. Since I don't have anything new to post, I thought I would share one of my Spellbinders DT projects that are now in the Spellbinders Idea Gallery.
Today I will share a layout. I may have mentioned before that part of my Spellbinders DT responsibilities is to make 1 scrapbook page each month. Well, being a card maker, this part of my assignments makes seriously me break a sweat. BUT, I have to say I am getting better. What used to take me 3 days (yes that was 3 DAYS to you scrappers) to make a page, now is down to just over 1! I'd say that's a huge improvement. lol! Here is my page.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE. It's of my great grandmother, Emma. My mom and I don't know exactly when it was taken. I labeled that it was taken in 1918, but honestly, it could have been earlier. As she and my grandmother have long passed, it will have to remain a mystery, but regardless the beauty of this picture will stay with me for life.
Here are a couple close up pictures
Thanks for stopping by! Come back tomorrow and I will have a Mixed Media piece to share!
- S5-026 Labels Twenty
- S5-086 Bitty Blossoms
- S5-090 Romantic Rectangles
- S5-105 Floral Tags
- LF-003 Donna's Alphas
- E8-008 Classic Edges Two
- E8-009 Classic Decorative Inserts One
- Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® Machine
Preferred Partner Products:
- Gina K. Designs, Pure Luxury Black, Wine With Everything, Fresh Asparagus Cardstock
- Sparkle N' Sprinkle, Clear, Sparkle Embossing Powder
- Want2Scrap, Say It With Bling Funky Swirls Silver Rhinestones
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
- Bazzill Basics Paper, Black Cardstock
- Clearsnap, ColorBox Merlot, Moss Green Pigment Ink
- Cosmic Shimmer, Twinkles Aqua
- KaiserCraft, Wine Rhinestones
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, 3D Foam Squares