Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A special sketch card

Hi everyone!  I played along with a very special SCS Sketch challenge today!  I say special because it is based off of THIS card from Sharon Johnson, which was inspired by MY cards on this post!  How cool is that!?!

Today's card uses some of the new MME 6x6 pad, Be Happy, of course lots of Spellbinder Circles die templates, some white wrinkled ribbon and a Prima Fairytale Rose.  The sentiment is from the set, Everyday Greetings.  I should mention that the quality of these Wordsworth clear sets is very high (like Verve and MFT), not the cheapo material used on the $1 clear sets.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  Here is a close up picture.
Card Deets:
Stamps - Everyday Greetings
Paper - white and grey cardstock, Be Happy 6x6 pad (MME)
Accessories - Spellbinders Circles die templates, burlap string, wrinkled ribbon and prima fairytale rose

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love your colors, and the combination of colors!!! Such a pretty little rose!!
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sketch has me running for the hills!!! You aced it! Love the DP, script of the HB and lovely use of the seam binding (said turning my eyes away quickly LOL). Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Michelle! That is quite the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color combo you used - so pretty. I can't tell you how many cards I've made from your original idea way back when. Love your blog - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! And what a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your card, Michelle and all your FAB work with circles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I would have a really hard time with this sketch but you rocked it! Love the colours and papers.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.