Hi Everyone! I have a quick post today sharing a Mixed Media project I made for one of my Spellbinders projects. I can share today because it now appears in the Spellbinders Idea Gallery.
I bought this circle wooden frame from Craft Warehouse on sale, it measures 6" across. I started out by painting it cream, but it turns out I covered the entire frame with paper, so I really didn't need to do that. This was pretty simple, I just covered the top portion with 1 pattern and the bottom with a coordinating one. See how the the Want2Scrap circle Nestabling fits perfectly with the opening of the frame? I LOVE it when that happens!!
I used the roses from the Bitty Blossoms set and the larger flower is the Spiral Blossom Three die template. Happy sigh... thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
I'll leave you with a close up picture.
- S4-357 Spiral Blossom Three
- S5-086 Bitty Blossoms
- E8-008 Classic Edges Two
- Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® Machine
Preferred Partner Products:
- Want2Scrap, Say It With Bling Funky Swirls Black, Nestabling Heart Circles Black
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
- My Mind's Eye, Life Stories Red Damask, Blue Damask, Tiny Red Flowers Patterned Paper
- Echo Park Paper Co, Dots and Stripes Christmas Collection 6 x 6" Patterned Paper
- Bazzill Basics Paper, Prismatics Classic Magenta Cardstock
- Cosmic Shimmer, Twinkles Aqua
- Creative Impressions, Organdy ⅛" Dark Green, Ric Rac Lime Green Ribbon
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, 3D Foam Squares