Monday, April 16, 2012

Altered wooden picture frame

Hi Everyone!   I have a quick post today sharing a Mixed Media project I made for one of my Spellbinders projects.  I can share today because it now appears in the Spellbinders Idea Gallery.  
I bought this circle wooden frame from Craft Warehouse on sale, it measures 6" across.  I started out by painting it cream, but it turns out I covered the entire frame with paper, so I really didn't need to do that.  This was pretty simple, I just covered the top portion with 1 pattern and the bottom with a coordinating one.  See how the the Want2Scrap circle Nestabling fits perfectly with the opening of the frame?  I LOVE it when that happens!!
I used the roses from the Bitty Blossoms set and the larger flower is the Spiral Blossom Three die template.  Happy sigh...  thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
I'll leave you with a close up picture.

Spellbinders Supplies:

Preferred Partner Products:

  • Want2Scrap, Say It With Bling Funky Swirls Black, Nestabling Heart Circles Black

Cross Promotional Partner Products:

  • My Mind's Eye, Life Stories Red Damask, Blue Damask, Tiny Red Flowers Patterned Paper
  • Echo Park Paper Co, Dots and Stripes Christmas Collection 6 x 6" Patterned Paper
  • Bazzill Basics Paper, Prismatics Classic Magenta Cardstock
  • Cosmic Shimmer, Twinkles Aqua
  • Creative Impressions, Organdy ⅛" Dark Green, Ric Rac Lime Green Ribbon

Pin It


  1. Incredible, Michelle! Very beautiful & TFS ~ Rosy

  2. This is fabulous, Michelle! Love the flower cluster and half pearls you used to circle around the middle.

  3. I'm in love with your picture frame!!! What a great craft idea. Your flowers and embellishments are terrific.
    Thanks for sharing with all us in blog land!!

  4. This is so pretty Michelle! Love those beautiful flowers!

  5. I like with your picture frame. This round shape card is looking so amazing as well as this flowers awesome. I am so impressed by that.

    metal paint markers