Tuesday, October 4, 2011

You've come a long way baby

Hi everyone!!  Today's card uses Gina K older stamp TV kit set, Vintage Chic.  I love the images in this set and really want to make a point to use them ALL!  I based the colors off the pattern papers in Lost & Found 2 by MME, I used Blush and Breeze pads.  These papers are my new LOVE.  I cut the balloons out, colored them and added glossy accents to each.  I separated the sentiment to fit on the pennants.
 This sketch was from the last Card Maker magazine call.  This card didn't make the cut, next time, right?  That's about it today.  Up to my eyeballs in projects and school stuff with the boys.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Card Deets:

Stamps - Vintage Chic (Gina K Designs)
Ink
- Memento Rich Cocoa
Paper
- white and brown cardstock; Lost & Found 2 "Blush" and "Breeze" 6x6 pads (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories
-
Spellbinders™ S5-029 Nested Lacey Pennants and S4-142 Long Classic Rectangles, mulberry flower (Wild Orchid Crafts), burlap string, Copic markers, rhinestones (Pizzazz Aplenty), ruffled ribbon, Glossy Accents


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. What a fun image and fabulously coloured. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card hun! Love the colours and that image is so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is over the top beautiful, love your coloring, embellishments, everything. Very bold and wonerful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card, love the sentiment, and your colors, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Michelle ,how creative and so beautifully done. I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Please take a look on my Blogspot.
    Hugs from Marina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How you have been done a creative work,beautiful.....
    I enjoyed the visit on your site ....

    plastic card ideas

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.