Thursday, October 6, 2011

To have and to hold

Hi everyone!  I have a wedding card to share today.  This was actually made for a publication call awhile ago for the Paper Crafts Card Ideas issue, it was for the sketch found on page 78.  In seeing which cards made the cut, I can see why they were chosen (one of them is from my BFF, Charlene Austin and another is from my Spellbinders team mate, Lesley Langdon -woohoo!).  

But the good news is my friend needed a wedding card and this card was perfect for her to send!! I used the Gina K set,  With This Ring, I just love these elegant bells!  So pretty.  I went with simple white, aqua and silver colors.  They just scream wedding to me!!  I used the border die from Spellbinders Parisian Accents and the image panel is from Labels Seventeen.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here is a close up pic.
Card Deets:

Stamps - With this Ring (Gina K Designs); Ink - Memento tuxedo black
Paper - White and Aqua Mist cs (PTI), Springtime collection "Spring Feathers" 12x12 paper (Echo Park); Accessories - copic markers, silver pearls (Recollections by Michael's), silver edged organdy ribbon (Offray), Spellbinders Parisian Accents (S5-034) and Labels Seventeen (S5-025), silver cord (May Arts)

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Hi there. Perfectly matched colours. So elegant card. I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,
    Holy cow! Your wedding card is gorgeous! Thanks for the awesome inspiration!
    Angie in Utah
    abcammack@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautiful Michelle!! I bet your friend was thrilled to have such a gorgeous card to send!!! Love the soft aqua with white and silver!! Divine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Michelle! Love the edge on the bottom and lovely colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so perfect and elegant! Perfect wedding card! I'll never understand why so many wonderful cards get passed up for pub sometimes??~~ Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The perfect wedding card, love the colors, ribbon, and embellishments!!
    Once again you've show cased perfection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How unexpected and delightful. This would surely brighten someone's day during the cold winter months......
    custom credit cards

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.