Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Stamp Simply Ribbon Inspiration winner!

Hi everyone!  I am happy to announce the winner from the Ribbon Inspiration Stamp Simply Style blog posts came from my blog.  Woohoo!  Here was the amazing blog candy!  And a big thank you to everyone who left comments and visited us.  We appreciate them very much!
Random.org helped me chose commenter #37:
Sally Barker said...
I love this.
September 11, 2011 4:42 PM
 
Congrats Sally!  Head on to Sharon's blog to get the info on how to claim your lovely blog candy!

I also have a card to share.  This one uses the JustRite Stamp set, You Inspire Me.  Have to say, it's one of my favies.  Look at that delicate circle frame image, the scrolls are so perfect!  The pattern paper is Pink Paislee, from the older Butterfly Garden pack and the fabulous green Bloomers are from Webster's Pages.
I used some more of the Nestabling rhinestone circles from Want2Scrap.  LOVE these accents and you know they are designed to coordinate perfectly with Spellbinders and JustRite Stamps!  I'll say it again, circles are my favorite Spellbinders die template!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!

Most supplies can be found at the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Card Deets:
Stamps - You Inspire Me (JustRite Stampers)
Paper - Ivory and black cardstock (Gina K Designs)
Accessories - Spellbinders Standard Circles Nestabilities LG and SM, Bloomers (Webster's Pages), Dotted Swiss EF, Sweet Pea Rhinestones (Kaisercraft, Stickles, 1/8" black silk ribbon, Prima Fairytale roses in Coral, Nestabling rhinestone circles in black (Want2Scrap)

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This card is JUST gorgeous! LOVE your use of the circles, Michelle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooo gorgeous, girl! So delicate and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this amazing card! I just placed my order with SSR Store for that set - on sale even!! Woot!! Thanks for the inspiration my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.