Sunday, May 29, 2011

Some baby cards, a boy and a girl

Hi everyone!  I have a couple baby cards to share today.  My sister is always in need for cards from me and I thought I would add a few baby cards to her stash.  A boy and a girl card.

First up is the baby girl card.  This darling bear is from Gina K's set, Oh Baby!.  I have used this layout before and I love it.  It's quick and easy and uses up some of the pattern paper scraps.  Isn't that Daisy chain border punch adorable???
Next is the baby boy card that I submitted to Paper Crafts not too long ago.  I used Verve's To the Moon stamp set on this one.  I really went all out here, made a frame using my Classic Square Nestabilities, made the little elephant peek out (idea from the fabulous Amy Sheffer), and paper pieced the cute kites.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  I'll leave you with some close up pics.

Card Deets -girl:
Stamps -Oh Baby! (Gina K Designs)
Ink -Chocolate Chip (SU!)

Paper -White cardstock (PTI), Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink 6x6 pad (MME)

Accessories -brown rhinestones (Zva Creative round wheel), Scalloped circle punch (SU!), Classic rectangle and oval and blossom nestabilities (Spellbinders), copic markers, Daisy Chain border punch (EK Success)
 
Card Deets -boy:
Stamps - To the Moon (Verve Stamps)
Ink - chocolate chip (SU!)
Cardstock - White and Kraft (PTI); Pattern paper - Fine and Dandy 6x6 paper pad "True Blue" (MME)
Accessories - clear rhinestones from Tiny Twinkles wheel (Taylored Expressions), orange button (PTI), Square Nestabilities LG and SM (Spellbinders), brown baker's twine (Divine Twine), sponge, sewing machine, Bumpy Road punch (EK Success)



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Michelle, these are so adorable. What an imagination you have. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great baby cards, Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable Michelle! Love the elephant popping out of the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are so cute Michelle!! Love these :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are cute Michelle.
    I LOVE the elephant one! It should have been published!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Michelle, these are sooooo cute!!
    xxx
    Dutch Tulip
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these sweet baby cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.