Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gina K release party invitation

Hi everyone!  I am excited to extend an invitation to Gina K. Designs May Release Party tonight. We have a fun evening planned for you - chatting, prizes, challenges, stamp sets reveal, design team shares, and most importantly, at the end of the party you'll be able to go shopping!

If you came from the very talented Sharon's blog, you're at the right place. If not make sure to head over to StampTV where you'll find a list of all those participating in today's hop.

Here is one of the cards I will be sharing at the party.  It uses the new StampTV Kit, called Vintage Chic.  You will LOVE this kit -totally gorgeous images, I can't wait for you to see it!

Here are the party deets:
So now, head on over to the AMAZING MELANIE's BLOG to see what sneak peek she's sharing with you today and be sure to come back tomorrow for the beginning of our four day Inspiration Blog Hop series for May!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll leave you with a close up pic.
Card Deets:
Stamps -  Vintage Chic
Ink Vintage Photo distress ink (Ranger)
CardstockPure Luxury White
Pattern Paper Butterfly Garden collection 6x6 pad (Pink Paislee)
Accessories - White lace trim, Aqua satin ribbon, Long Classic and Classic Scalloped Rectangles LG Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Antique stick pin (Jenni Bowlin), Green Leaf stick pin (Little Yellow Bicycle), Scor-Pal, copic markers, clear rhinestones

Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. LOVE the distressed papers and all the layers! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, this is beautiful.. a style I can't seem to do for myself. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle! Beautiful card!! Love how sweet your card is, makes me smile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fantastic! Love the flowers! The pins are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shabby chic design, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely DPs and touch of lace. Popped up image is perfect. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, lovely, lovely!! The pin is the perfect touch.
    Debbie D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sigh - this is so lovely, I could sit and look at it all day. Something I never think to do - put scattered rhinestones in unexpected places. Just makes the whole card more whimsical and antique at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Michelle!!! I love your colors!!! From what I'm seeing of the flower set, I'm thinking I will need to add that to my stash. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Sharon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the close up Michelle! That font looks cool and those hat pins are so playful and fun!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to see the entire reveal. This card is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. FABULOUS card, love the hwole vintage vibe! And that hat pin, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Michelle!! Love the stamp of the flowers and the dimension you gave them!!!
    xxx
    Dutch Tulip
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Love the shabby chic style.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderfully designed card. Love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Can't wait to see all the sets!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So gorgeous, Michelle! Love the vintage look of it. Getting excited for the release party tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  18. In a word "WOW"!! Your card is stunning, love all the embellies and details!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this one. The bow just sets it off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Too cute! I love the layout you used!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love it all! TFS!

    Kris in Alaska
    funamom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello, and welcome to my blog candy ))!
    http://ivanna.blog.com/01blogcandy/

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so pretty... love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful card. Love the colors and design. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.