Thursday, May 5, 2011

Paper Crafts May/June online bonus projects

Hi everyone!!  Things have been kinda quiet around here on my bloggy as I am doing some behind the scenes projects.  Lots of deadlines to meet!  But I can share with you a couple cards that made the current Paper Crafts May/June issue online bonus section!  You can check out all the fabulous cards that are in that section online for FREE!

This card was for the masculine cards section.  It uses the Ippity (by Unity) set, Authentic Man.  This one is clean and simple to the max.  In fact, in looking at the design, I think I cased it for my the card on this post.  lol!
This next card was for the Mother's Day section.  The fabulous sentiment is from Verve's Because of You set -one of my favs! 
This wasn't pictured online, but here is the inside of the card.  I used a sentiment and a touch of greenery from One Person -another favorite Verve set. 
I am lucky enough to have another Father's Day card in that issue, so if you have a chance, check out page 62!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll leave you with a couple close up pictures.
Card Deets -Enjoy the Ride:
Cardstock: (Dark Chocolate, white) Papertrey Ink   
Patterned paper: (Fine and Dandy 6x6 pad) My Mind's Eye   
Stamps: (Authentic Man) Ippity by Unity Stamp Co.   
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko   
Accessories: (blue, yellow, orange markers) Copic, (brown twine) May Arts
Dies: (Circles Nestabilities LG and SM) Spellbinders, (1/2", 1" circle punches) Stampin' Up!  

Card Deets -Mom:
Cardstock: (Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink; (pink) Prism   
Patterned paper: (Flower from Bayberry Cottage collection) Pink Paislee   
Stamps: (Because of You and One Person) Verve Stamps   
Ink: (Chai, Spring Moss and Black) Papertrey Ink   
Accessories: (clear rhinestones) Zva Creative; (green flower) Wild Orchid Crafts; (green rhinestones) Kaisercraft, (pink seam binding) Schiff Ribbons   
Dies: (Standard Circles and Scalloped Circles Nestabilities) Spellbinders, (border punch) Stampin' Up! 

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Great stuff! Love the Mom card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to keep getting published. Great cards. Can't wait until we can see the projects you've been working on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oboy, I love these cards Michelle!!
    The one with the circles is one you inspired me with a couple of months ago and since then I started following your blog!! You did a good job!!
    xxx
    Dutch Tulip
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of your cards! I absolutely adore Verve fonts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Michele for showing the inside of your card!! It's always fun seeing & recreating cards, only to wonder what to do inside! Thanks again. You are such an inspiration to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michele, I had no idea you had all this going on. I think you really are "FAMOUS"! My goodness, the publications, creations, design teams and even cards for sale. Does it get much better than this? You are one heck of a person and very talented. I've put myself down as a blog follower. Take care and thanks for all the information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both gorgeous as always, but I really love what you did with your 'Mom' card! Gorgeous colours, ribbon and the way you used the sentiments are wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.