Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's a Crafty Secrets Cotton Scraps sale

Hi everyone!  I wanted to let you all know that Sharon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon store is having a sale on all of her Cotton Scraps!  Be sure to check out the Specials section and see other fabulous items are on sale -like all the Spellbinders dies and JustRite Stampers inventory!

I thought it would be fun to join Sharon with her walk down memory lane, and share some cards I made using the fabulous Cotton Scraps over the years!  Like Sharon, I am showing you these to give you ideas on how to use the scraps on a card.  Most of the scraps shown below are no longer available.  But there are still a plenty of pretty and fun designs available.

It's fun to see my older cards, I can tell most of these were taken in 2008 because of the cards staged in front of my teddy bear.  Those were back in my early SCS days -OH MY, look at all the layers and framing on these cards!  I didn't even know how to edit much, heehee.

Here's a link to my original SCS gallery upload
SCS gallery link for this one
This one was an old Taylored Expressions sketch!  SCS gallery link
 Last but not least, I made this one for a Crafty Secrets challenge to use punches!  SCS gallery link


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Loving the re-runs :) So fun to go back and see how we have grown/changed/enhanced our style of card making.

    Hoping you had a fabulous Mother's Day (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous, Michelle Thanks so much for sharing -- gotta LOVE those Cotton Scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, love the oldies!!! Thanks for sharing !!!!
    xxx
    Dutch Tulip
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! These are so gorgeous Michelle! Love those cotton scraps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW girlie!!! These are sooooo beautiful with their soft colours and elegant designs!! Your detailing is gorgeous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some stunning cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are gorgeous Michelle...I will have to check them out...hope you are doing well....have a super weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice cards. Fun to see all of them in one place. Great Job Great Talent..Hugz, Dottie

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.