Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's a Crafty Secrets Cotton Scraps sale

Hi everyone!  I wanted to let you all know that Sharon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon store is having a sale on all of her Cotton Scraps!  Be sure to check out the Specials section and see other fabulous items are on sale -like all the Spellbinders dies and JustRite Stampers inventory!

I thought it would be fun to join Sharon with her walk down memory lane, and share some cards I made using the fabulous Cotton Scraps over the years!  Like Sharon, I am showing you these to give you ideas on how to use the scraps on a card.  Most of the scraps shown below are no longer available.  But there are still a plenty of pretty and fun designs available.

It's fun to see my older cards, I can tell most of these were taken in 2008 because of the cards staged in front of my teddy bear.  Those were back in my early SCS days -OH MY, look at all the layers and framing on these cards!  I didn't even know how to edit much, heehee.

Here's a link to my original SCS gallery upload
SCS gallery link for this one
This one was an old Taylored Expressions sketch!  SCS gallery link
 Last but not least, I made this one for a Crafty Secrets challenge to use punches!  SCS gallery link

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Pin It


  1. Loving the re-runs :) So fun to go back and see how we have grown/changed/enhanced our style of card making.

    Hoping you had a fabulous Mother's Day (((hugs)))

  2. These are all gorgeous, Michelle Thanks so much for sharing -- gotta LOVE those Cotton Scraps.

  3. Oh wow, love the oldies!!! Thanks for sharing !!!!
    Dutch Tulip

  4. WOW!!! These are so gorgeous Michelle! Love those cotton scraps! :)

  5. WOW girlie!!! These are sooooo beautiful with their soft colours and elegant designs!! Your detailing is gorgeous!!! :)

  6. Those are some stunning cards.

  7. these are gorgeous Michelle...I will have to check them out...hope you are doing well....have a super weekend!

    enjoy *~*

  8. Nice cards. Fun to see all of them in one place. Great Job Great Talent..Hugz, Dottie