Thursday, April 28, 2011

And the winners are...

Hi everyone!  Sorry I didn't have a chance to post the winners yesterday, but I had to get an emergency tooth crown replacement!  EEK!

But, on to more pleasant stuff.  I want to thank EVERYONE who posted such wonderful comments!  Random.org helped me with the numbers and the winner of the Spellbinders New Arrival set is:

True Random Number Generator 133 52 

DebraM said...
I LOVE following your blog and am excited each time I open my emails to see what you have posted next. Happy Easter and thank you for your generous heart!

The winner of the Scor-Bug and Memory Box papers is:  
True Random Number Generator 133 88

Joan V said...
Aren't those Spellbinders shapeabilities so...cute. Nothing wrong with sharing papers.. it's kind of nice to see what someone else has purchased and wanted to use on a project. Just think of it as you are "Going Green" with your supplies. Have a happy day.
Congratulations ladies!  Please send me an email (info on my sidebar) with your address by Saturday, noon and I will send your goodies to you ASAP!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Debra and Joan! Have fun with all your goodies!
    Michelle, thanks for giving us this chance!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great and generous person you are Michelle. Thank you for that. Congrats to the two gals have lots of fun with your goodies and come back and show us what u did with them. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Michelle, so sorry to hear about your tooth! Hope you are well now.

    And, Congratulations to the 2 fortunate winners! I am sure they will enjoy!

    He IS Able,
    Traci S.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.