Thursday, March 17, 2011

You're invited...

Hi everyone!  I have 2 fun invitations for you today.  The FIRST, tonight is the Gina K. Designs March Release party!!  WAIT A MINUTE... you might be thinking, "Hey, did I miss all the sneak peeks?"  Well... no you haven't!  Gina switched things up this month.  We are doing the release party FIRST and then, starting tomorrow, we will have a 4 day DT blog hop showcasing the stamps.

Party details can be found on the StampTV Home page.  The festivities start at 7pm (Central).  It will be FAST moving with set reveals and DT samples going up every 10 minutes or so!  

Here is a little sneak peek of a card I made using the new March Stamp TV Kit, Springtime Silhouettes: 
______________________________________________________________

And now for my SECOND invitation - Sharon has launched her NEW and IMPROVED online store:
Oh this is such a fun day!  Now you can order all your favorite goodies with a click of a button, no more emailing for an invoice.  This took a lot of time and work, so please take a look around and let Sharon know what you think!!

In celebration, I have a card to share (OK, ignore that it's actually a sympathy card, oops).  This card uses the Rose Border set by Wordsworth, the pattern paper is from the Basic Grey, Curio 6x6 pad and the ribbon is the 1/2" wrinkled ribbon in Burgundy.
Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to chatting with you all tonight at the release party!!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Wow---gorgeous work! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are beautiful Michelle. Well the first one is only a snippet, but I have an idea. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are beautiful Michelle. Well the first one is only a snippet, but I have an idea. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not one but two flower cards - oh happy, happy, joy, joy :) Sneak peek looks wonderful and, I'm loving your sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Michelle! Woo Hoo Sharon . . . and what a store it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That I'm sorry font is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful! Love the image and layout you used! Your cards are amazing, I'm your newest follower. Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice.. You have a flare for different..thnx for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.