Thursday, March 31, 2011

Farewell tribute to Verve -saying goodbye to the Divas

Hi everyone!  Thank you all so much for all your wonderful comments these last few days.  What a wonderful journey this has been for me and you are all a huge part of it!!

So, today is my last day and I saved the hardest post for the last.  Saying goodbye to the wonderful Verve Divas.  Man, talk about talent.  For those of us who are fortunate enough to be on a design team, KNOW how important the other girls on the team are.  Believe me, if there is drama, snarkiness or competitiveness it can totally ruin an experience.  Not surprising, I am happy to report that the Verve Divas are WONDERFUL and talented with none of the yuckiness.  Just an amazing group of girls!

I couldn't figure out what to do with today's post, so I thought it may be fun to pick a few of my favorite Verve cards and post them.  I can't share cards from all Divas with me throughout my term, (that would be one HUGE ole post), I chose 8 fabulous ranging in style and stamp sets.

First up, the queen Diva herself, Julee.  What a fabulous and fun love card!  Check out her Verve gallery here.
Here is an amazing creation from Amy Sheffer.  Soft and elegant, so Amy.  Check out her Verve gallery here.
Here is a favie made by my BESTIE, Teresa Kline.  Such whimsical elegance!  Check out her Verve gallery here.
Here is one from Laura Fredrickson.  Look at this fun pink Christmas card!  Check out her Verve gallery here.
Check out this crisp cutie patootie from Jen Tapler.  Check out her Verve Gallery here.
And the fabulous Laurie.  I JUST couldn't settle on 1, so here are 2 beauties.  Isn't this Pretty in Pink?  Check out her Verve gallery here.
and look at Laurie go all CAS on us!!
And last, but not least, Shannan.  Look at the fabulous bold colors in this one!  Check out her Verve gallery here.
OK seriously, this was HARD!!  I mean, have you SEEN their galleries?  I wish I could have posted cards from ALL the Divas, I hated "leaving out" anyone!!  Girls, you all have been wonderful to me and wonderful to design with.  I will miss you all more than I can say.  Big hugs to you all.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.  I'll leave you with one of my favs I made and here is the link to my Verve gallery.

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. What a loving tribute to your diva friends! It was so much fun to see some of these old faves once again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This memory lane is terrific, you are one very talented lady. I'm impressed you find time to do all of these and to do in the future!!!
    Keep on inspiring all of us!!!
    P.S. Love the Valentine card at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, what a fabulous tribute, you are so sweet. These gals are going to miss you! Today's post made me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaahhh, it is with tears in my eyes that I type....sigh..you are the "BEST MICHELLE"...what a fabulous "Diva" you are....again wishing you all the best from the bottom of my heart!

    [[[gushy hugs]]]

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. {{sniff, sniff}}, aw, this is just the sweetest post, Michelle...what lovely words and what a fabulous way to honour your Divas :) I feel so fortunate to be all apart of this, thanks to you and all your encouragement and friendship...I wish we could have been Divas together longer...we were even beside each other on the line up!! Oh well, I know we'll keep in touch...you are the BEST and I know you'll do Spellbinders proud just as you did Verve...can't wait to follow your journey :) hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're still a Diva in my mind :) Spellbinders is lucky to have you and I know you'll do them proud (((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can take the girl away from the Divas, but you can never take the Diva away from the girl! You're a Diva always, Michelle! What a sweet post... I'm all teary eyed. You'll be missed so much, but I can't wait to see you soar to great heights! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I refuse to accept that today is here. I think it's all a big April Fool's Joke and it's not funny. And there you go being all sappy and sweet and making me get emotional, which is so NOT a good look on me. No, I'm NOT happy about this. I refuse to acknowledge the wonderfulness of your post because then I would be acknowledging that this day has really arrived. Nope. Not gonna do it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle, what a great tribute to Verve! I'm sure you'll still be designing with Verve's wonderful stamps for all of us to enjoy. I know you'll knock our socks off with your Spellbinders creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michelle, these are beautiful cards! I love the nest of twine! You rock girlie, can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sniff, sniff, Michelle! What a beautiful post! I knew this day was coming, yet it's still hard to see you leave Verve! I'm so thankful for our friendship, which transcends DT affiliations for sure! You can be sure I'll be cheering you on along this new leg of your papercrafting journey! Big hugs (and pass the Kleenex)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love with the powerful background papers that you use on many of your creations! Lory

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.