Monday, February 28, 2011

A winner and a fun card

Hi everyone!  I have a winner for my blog candy post.  Thank you to everyone who left me such wonderful comments.  I enjoyed reading each and every one!!

Here are your sets:
  • Set 1: 42
Timestamp: 2011-02-28 18:13:40 UTC

BTW, Random.org changed the way their site works and I can't figure out how to post the entire thing anymore.  Now numbers are called "sets"???  Anyway, the lucky commenter is #42!!
Blogger Cassandra said...
Thanks for the opportunity to win blog candy - so sweet of you! Thanks also for all the inspiration you share!
February 26, 2011 11:06 AM
Congrats Cassandra!  Please send me an email (info on my sidebar) with your address and I will send the goodies off to you asap!

I also have a card to share using the fun Echo Park On The Record collection.  L.O.V.E. this collection, such fun papers and stickers.  I used the Gina K stamp set, Gleefully Yours and stamped the image and sentiment directly to the pattern paper and accented the image with 2mm and 3mm green rhinestones.  The yellow rose and black border at the bottom are stickers from the Elements Stickers page.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day and I will leave you with a close up picture.
Card Deets:
Stamps - Gleefully Yours (Gina K Designs)
Ink -Black Onyx (Versafine)
Paper - Pure Luxury Kraft cardstock, For the Record "Newsprint Paper" by Echo Park
Accessories - For the Record "Element Stickers" by Echo Park, 2mm and 3mm peridot rhinestones (Pizzazz Aplenty), burlap string (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store)

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. PRETTY! Love that fun Gramophone! (Is that what those are called??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner and how fun is your card!!!! Must go and check out that stamp set now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so fun!! I just love your dp and that set. Beautiful design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Cassandra! Enjoy, it I'm sure!

    And, Michelle, this card is so wonderful! I love the dp on the kraft paper! And, the image stamped so clearly and beautiful detail. I really like the treatment you put on the bottom of the card. Beautiful!

    He IS Able,
    Traci S.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.