Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration challenge #57

Hi everyone!  It's Sunday and that means it's time for another FABULOUS Cupcake Inspiration challenge from Hope Stamps Eternal!  Check out these amazing cupcakes.  

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to make a sample for today.  BECAUSE I am super excited to be starting a major kitchen renovation!!  Yep.  My gal CHARLENE is doing one, and I have to say, it got me thinking -why not?!  Why not create my dream kitchen while I LIVE here to enjoy it?  So, Bill and I started the ball rolling this week.  My card making and blog posts won't be as regular as normal over the next several months.  I will be sure to post before, progression and after pictures!


So in lieu of a sample card, I thought I would share some cards that were published in the Mar/April issue of Crafts 'n Things Magazine.  I was lucky enough to have 3 cards in there, and the current May/June issue has one

Spring Get Well: Stem images by Verve Stamps, sentiment by Technique Tuesday


 It's a boy: Sentiment by Verve Stamps, Chipboard by DCWV Nana's Nursery

Girl: Chipboard by DCWV Nana's Nursery

Important Notice:  Last week I was saddened to announce that the Hope Stamps Eternal store is closing.  But before the doors close, there will be a storewide sale of 35% while supplies last.  Goodies are flying off the shelves fast, so head over there while you can!

Be sure to check out my fellow HSE Sweeties to see how they rocked these cupcakes!

Rachel - Hope Stamps Eternal
Colleen - Glitter Ink  (has the week off)
Karen - The Sweetest Thing
Kristen - Scrap-Creations (has the week off)
Piali - Touch of Creation
Kelli - Yard Sale Kind of Luck

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful suite of cards, Michelle! Fabulously done as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, all these are beautiful! I love the girl one most but I tend to favour those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are terrific! I REALLY like the little boy card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of cards, Michelle. Love the CAS style of the first one and the last one is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Michelle! I love your cards! Those cupcakes look super yummy, don't they?!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, your cards are gorgeous. I especially love the Girl card-stunning!! Good luck with your kitchen remodel-so exciting! Make sure to post a pic or two to chronicle your progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! Yay Yay Yay....I am so excited you are doing a reno!! I can't wait to chat about it with you and see your pics!! SO FUN!! We are so happy we are doing it and actually enjoying the process even though it's stressy with a gazillion design decisions etc. Ok...chat soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all 3 of these cards!!! They are BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for the inspiration! I can't wait to try to CASE these for friends...so fun! :D

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.